Contact Comfort+1S Silicone Mastectomy Breast Form Style 384c by Amoena
Contact Comfort+1S Silicone Mastectomy Breast Form Style 384c by Amoena adheres directly to the body and stays in place with every movement, relieving pressure on the shoulder and providing more freedom in clothing choices. Ideal for women with active lifestyles.
- Shallow projection (1)-Symmetrical (S)
- Can be worn on either the left or right side
- Does not extend under the arm
- Part of the Contact range that adheres directly to the body for total security
- Features new Comfort+ technology
I love the Contact Comfort+ breast form! If you have a smooth or fairly smooth chest wall this breast form should be part of your wardrobe of breast forms. I have had unilateral and bilateral mastectomy patients who find this breast form works best for them.
Available size range for Ivory
1 - 14
- Amoena Contact breast form can adhere differently for each woman. It’s important to remember that many variables exist that may change the strength and length of time the form will adhere:
- Skin type
- Perspiration levels
- Medications taken
- In cases where there is a very thick scar or uneven chest wall, the Contact breast form may only partially adhere, and in many cases this is satisfactory for the woman wearing the form.
- Amoena recommends that the Contact breast form be worn with a bra. The form is self-adhering, not self-supporting.
- Contact breast forms are recommended for wear 3 to 6 months after surgery, once the skin has healed. I have found better results with a wait of 6 to 9 months.
- From a medical point of view, once the scar has healed completely, there is no reason not to begin wearing a Contact attachable breast form.
- From a psychological point of view, once the scar has healed and the earlier it is worn, the more the Contact breast form is accepted as a part of the body.
- If worn too early, you may not fully appreciate the benefits of a Contact breast form. It is best to have your physician’s clearance so that you are sure your healing process is completed.
Amoena Contact Comfort+ attachable breast forms offer the best in adhesive technology. Many of the thousands of women who wear Amoena Contact breast forms have given Amoena feedback that this form feels like part of them, as if they are not wearing a breast form at all. They say that the freedom of Contact enhances their lives after the breast cancer journey, and how easy and carefree it is to wear a Contact attachable breast form.
Amoena would love all women to be able to feel what these women feel – the freedom of Contact.
To that end, Amoena and Pink Ribbon Plus offer you the Contact Comfort+ 60-Day Exchange Program.
The Amoena Contact Comfort+ 60-Day Exchange Program allows you to wear the Contact breast form regularly for a minimum of 60 days and, if not satisfied, you may return the breast form within 90 days of your purchase in exchange for a non-attachable Amoena breast form only.
Important things to know about your Contact Comfort+ breast form and the Exchange Program:
- After daily wear, dead skin cells gather on the adhesive surface and without proper cleaning the surface will not adhere as intended.
- Cleaning instructions can be found in the Instructions for Use booklet found in your breast form box.
- Watch the Contact breast form video at <link to PRP Contact Page with video>.
- Wear the Amoena Contact breast form attached to the chest wall everyday. The more it is worn, the better it adheres.
- If after 90 days you are not completely satisfied with your Contact Comfort+ breast form, please contact PRP to process the exchange for a non-attachable Amoena breast form.
- A requirement of the program is that you complete a Consumer Survey to share your feedback with Amoena for further product development. It must be in the package when returning your Contact breast form as required by Amoena.
In order to process the exchange, please see the Return and Exchange policy for full details and correct paperwork. If you have any questions about how the program works, contact PRP.
|Cleaning Contact Adhesive Breast Forms|
1. Put three drops of our Soft Cleanser on the dry adhesive surface and then moisten the special brush with lukewarm water.
2. Now scrub the adhesive surface with the special brush firmly for about three minutes in circular movements.
3. Then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
4. Finally allow to air-dry.